Dogme Index du Forum

Dogme
forum de la guilde

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

HDTV*$Free Download Bluestacks<For Windows 7 With Ram 1gb

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dogme Index du Forum -> Presentation -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jaspatri

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 07:13 (2016)    Sujet du message: HDTV*$Free Download Bluestacks<For Windows 7 With Ram 1gb Répondre en citant

Free Download Bluestacks For Windows 7 With Ram 1gb > urlin.us/2bemt

notify,,,,me,,,,if,,,,any,,,,new,,,,thing,,,,come&Alby,,,,CJ,,,,How,,,,do,,,,I,,,,change,,,,the,,,,destination,,,,folder?,,,,My,,,,C,,,,drives,,,,already,,,,full,,,,Ayan,,,,It,,,,is,,,,recommended,,,,that,,,,you,,,,should,,,,install,,,,it,,,,in,,,,your,,,,windows,,,,driveMuhammad,,Anjas,,Neriansyah,,Hi,,Dude,,,,my,,pc,,have,,only,,756Mb,,of,,RAM,,and,,Intel,,Pentium,,M,,processor,,with,,1.60,,Gigahertzi,,,,download,,,,for,,,,playing,,,,coc,,,,game,,,,only,,,,thank,,,,you,,,,ok,,,,rightbut,,when,,i,,open,,it,,,bluestack,,do,,nothing,,just,,loading(initializing),,&Reply,,Hunny,,Garg,,says,,February,,21,,,2015,,at,,5:58,,pm,,Jay,,parmar,,,our,,lots,,of,,visitors,,facing,,the,,same,,problemMy,,,,pc,,,,is,,,,just,,,,have,,,,1,,,,gb,,,,ram,,,,intel,,,,2009,,,,graphics.which,,,,i,,,,think,,,,that,,,,are,,,,very,,,,less,,,,to,,,,run,,,,droid4xAfter,,,restarting,,,BlueStacks,,,,give,,,it,,,sufficient,,,time,,,to,,,launch,,,,a,,,minute,,,or,,,two,,,just,,,to,,,be,,,sureReply,,Pankaj,,Kumar,,says:,,November,,29,,,2015,,at,,5:09,,pm,,Yeah,,it,,shouldso,,,suggest,,,some,,,Sathish,,,May,,,18,,,,2016,,,/,,,Reply,,,pushpendra,,,Buddy,,,have,,,a,,,look,,,on,,,to,,,this,,,light,,,weight,,,emulators&&sweta,,sir,,plz,,help,,me,,my,,whatsapp,,is,,not,,getting,,install,,in,,this,,version,,of,,bluestack,,Ayan,,As,,I,,said,,there,,would,,be,,some,,consequences,,,some,,of,,the,,apps,,wont,,run,,in,,this,,BluestacksGo,,,to,,,InstallExecuteSequence,,,>,,,Click,,,on,,,CheckMsiSignature>,,,Press,,,Delete,,,>,,,Click,,,OK,,,Click,,,on,,,the,,,Save,,,button,,,icon,,,and,,,thats,,,it,,,you,,,are,,,all,,,doneGod,,,bless,,,Reply,,,Hunny,,,Garg,,,says,,,December,,,19,,,,2014,,,at,,,4:22,,,pm,,,Ryan,,,,,,,this,,,problem,,,is,,,faced,,,by,,,our,,,lots,,,of,,,usersIf,,,,that,,,,doesnt,,,,work,,,,,you,,,,should,,,,try,,,,reopening,,,,the,,,,BlueStacks,,,,App,,,,Player,,,,by,,,,first,,,,closing,,,,the,,,,BlueStacks,,,,window,,,,and,,,,then,,,,launching,,,,it,,,,again,,,,from,,,,your,,,,Applications,,,,folderit,,seems,,bluestacks,,app,,player,,coudnt,,be,,installed,,on,,this,,computer,,because,,at,,last,,moment,,it,,stuck,,on,,pc,,screen,,and,,hangs,,my,,pcBluestacks,,,is,,,superior,,,I,,,that,,,it,,,allows,,,one,,,to,,,run,,,multiple,,,applications,,,without,,,any,,,affecting,,,the,,,performance,,,of,,,the,,,otherReply,,,,Giorgi,,,,says:,,,,March,,,,20,,,,,2016,,,,at,,,,2:15,,,,pm,,,,I,,,,click,,,,right,,,,on,,,,bluestack,,,,offline,,,,file,,,,but,,,,there,,,,are,,,,not,,,,edit,,,,with,,,,orca&I,,,,followed,,,,the,,,,instructions,,,,above,,,,however,,,,,when,,,,I,,,,try,,,,to,,,,edit,,,,the,,,,bluestack,,,,installer,,,,using,,,,orca,,,,,it,,,,says,,,,that,,,,it,,,,cannot,,,,open,,,,the,,,,fileEarlier,,,the,,option,,was,,given,,in,,older,,versions,,of,,BluestacksIf,,,,you,,,,are,,,,using,,,,laptop,,,,then,,,,plug-in,,,,your,,,,charger,,,,and,,,,then,,,,run,,,,BluestacksIf,,,,BlueStacks,,,,is,,,,still,,,,not,,,,loading,,,,properly,,,,after,,,,reopening,,,,the,,,,BlueStacks,,,,App,,,,Player,,,,window,,,,,you,,,,should,,,,restart,,,,BlueStacksNow,what,,,,should,,,,i,,,,do?,,,,plz,,,,tell,,,,me&SHAHID,,,Ayan,,,Bro,,,pls,,,send,,,a,,,link,,,to,,,download,,,whatapp,,,for,,,pc,,,plss,,,Ayan,,,Download,,,it,,,from,,,here:,,,javedahmad,,,iam,,,install,,,edited,,,version,,,of,,,bluestck,,,but,,,its,,,not,,,working,,,Ayan,,,Sorry,,,,it,,,has,,,worked,,,for,,,many,,,peopleSo,,,,,try,,,,upgrading,,,,your,,,,system,,,,specsSathish,,January,,2,,,2016,,/,,Reply,,Working,,on,,issue,,soon,,let,,you,,know&&amben,,,,installation,,,,donerandunu,,,,But,,,,when,,,,i,,,,trying,,,,to,,,,open,,,,it,,,,,it,,,,says,,,,it,,,,is,,,,not,,,,validsafvan,,,plase,,,send,,,me,,,the,,,link,,,of,,,whatsapp,,,for,,,oc&,,,safvan,,,sorry,,,not,,,oc,,,but,,,pc,,,mahi,,,i,,,did,,,everything,,,as,,,you,,,said,,,for,,,offline,,,installation,,,,,,,but,,,after,,,all,,,this,,,it,,,is,,,showing,,,that,,,please,,,check,,,your,,,internet,,,connection,,,while,,,my,,,computer,,,having,,,high,,,speed,,,3g,,,internet,,,connection,,,Click,,,on,,,Bluestacks,,,icon,,,and,,,choose,,,restartAyan,,,You,,,could,,,use,,,resource,,,hacker,,,,XNResourceEditor,,,or,,,Binary,,,text,,,Editor,,,to,,,edit,,,.exe,,,setup,,,filesejaz,,,ali,,,March,,,17,,,,2016,,,/,,,Reply,,,Hey,,,i,,,am,,,getting,,,loading,,,problem,,,it,,,not,,,opening,,,!!!help,,,me,,,Krool,,,March,,,19,,,,2016,,,/,,,Reply,,,Can,,,I,,,play,,,COC,,,by,,,this,,,Sathish,,,March,,,22,,,,2016,,,/,,,Reply,,,Yes,,,u,,,cAN,,,Rex,,,March,,,21,,,,2016,,,/,,,Reply,,,I,,,cannot,,,find,,,CheckMsiSignature,,,,how,,,can,,,I,,,locate,,,it,,,and,,,change,,,it?,,,Thanks,,,in,,,advance,,,Kalpak,,,March,,,25,,,,2016,,,/,,,Reply,,,There,,,is,,,no,,,GLMODE,,,in,,,the,,,property,,,tab!!,,,And,,,when,,,Im,,,trying,,,to,,,install,,,it,,,without,,,the,,,GLMODE,,,thing,,,,its,,,saying,,,I,,,need,,,to,,,upgrade,,,my,,,graphic,,,drivers!!,,,help&,,,thanx,,,in,,,advance,,,Sathish,,,March,,,25,,,,2016,,,/,,,Reply,,,press,,,ctrl+f,,,enter,,,GLOMODE,,,and,,,search,,,you,,,will,,,find,,,something,,,like,,,setglmode,,,property,,,change,,,this,,,value,,,to,,,false,,,and,,,save,,,and,,,install,,,renz,,,March,,,27,,,,2016,,,/,,,Reply,,,last,,,day,,,I,,,downloaded,,,a,,,bluestacks,,,app,,,player,,,in,,,another,,,siteReply,,Matt,,says,,March,,7,,,2015,,at,,11:05,,pm,,Cant,,edit,,that,,file,,with,,OrcaSo,,,I,,,search,,,a,,,site,,,that,,,would,,,help,,,me,,,fix,,,my,,,problem f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 07:13 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dogme Index du Forum -> Presentation -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation